Barriers doesn’t make passive fashion. It’s active and engaged—teaching, learning and making a statement. Barriers elevates heroes to amplify messages of anti-racism and progress. On the Chuck 70, the NYC-based brand draws inspiration from The North Star, a 19th-century anti-slavery newspaper. Pairing the premium canvas with embroidered text, cobranded details and custom star graphics, the silhouette unites the story and the two iconic brands.
- Limited-edition high-top sneaker made with Barriers; Barriers logo woven label on tongue
- Classic canvas upper in black; unbleached canvas lining
- Hand stitched embroidery on left and right lateral; embroidered eyelets on left and right medial
- Three vibrant 10mm wavy strip poly lace options; cowry shell inspired lace jewel
- Custom star graphic on outsole and custom graphic on sockliner
Juice Store USA does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.
No Size Available.