Barriers doesn’t make passive fashion. It’s active and engaged—teaching, learning and making a statement. Barriers elevates heroes to amplify messages of anti-racism and progress. On this court ready hoodie, the NYC-based brand draws inspiration from The North Star, a 19th-century anti-slavery newspaper led by influential abolitionists.
- Limited-edition court ready hoodie made with Barriers
- 465 GSM heavy weight fleece pull-over hoodie; custom wavy striped drawcord on hood
- Embroidered "Live | Free | Barriers" graphic with reflective ink on center back
- Back vent with embroidered star on each side in red and green
- 75% Cotton, 17% Recycled Polyester, 8% Organic Cotton
Juice Store USA does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.
No Size Available.