*US MENS SIZING
In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but vibrant style change—a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early '90s, the reissued One Star becomes a hit among skateboard culture. Today's One Star Pro has upgraded cushioning for impact protection, with rubber-backed, vintage suede for maximum durability and a classic look.
- Low-top skateboard shoe in rubber-backed vintage suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing
Juice Store USA does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.
No Size Available.