**IN US MENS SIZING
In 1974, Converse launched a low-top suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple yet impactful style change — a single star on the outside of the sneaker. A favorite of skateboarders since the '90s, and now updated for maximum durability, today's One Star Pro maintains its classic style with upgraded cushioning for impact protection. Rubber-backed, vintage suede delivers maximum durability while doubling down on the One Star's classic look.
- Low-top skate shoe in vintage suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Rubber-backed vintage suede for increased durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- Cotton laces for added durability
Juice Store USA does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.
No Size Available.