*SIZING IS IN US MENS*
One of Dr. Martens' longest-running design partners, Jun Takahashi, returns for a celebration of film and fine craftsmanship. Paying tribute to the Japanese designer’s love of 70s cinema, these 1461 shoes are printed with a distinctive grid check pattern from the Undercover archive and embossed with WE MAKE NOISE NOT CLOTHES, the label’s signature sign-off. Handcrafted in Dr. Martens' original Wollaston factory from DM's Smooth leather. Punched with the unmistakable yellow welt stitching.
• Made in England at the original Wollaston factory.
• Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility.
• Hardwearing and famously tough, the Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish.
• A pillar of DM’s construction, the original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1.25" — marked by traditional. DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of the most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability. (3.17cm).
• Dr. Martens' goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with their signature welt stitch.
Juice Store USA does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.
No Size Available.